Amazing, really, how far we've come on this journey since that first tentative and confusing step. It really has been a good thing to check out a little bit of what that wide World Wide Web has to offer, and see how fast even that is changing as people imagine new tools, or new uses for the existing ones.
I resolve to spend a little time daily to use some of these tools, and blog what I learned each day....(liar, liar, pants on fire!). Honestly, I doubt I'll take it to that extent, but I will definitely keep using and exploring some of my favorites on a regular basis, and checking in on others occasionally as well. For better or for worse, for example, I have StumbleUpon on my toolbar and Overbooked in my Bookmarks. And I will no doubt be checking in on Facebook, various You Tube videos, Rollyo's search engine for herbal and medical products, Library Thing and whatever wikis are applicable at the time. And recommend many of them to others if they haven't heard of them, such as the Assignment Calculator or Flickr. Maybe I'll even drop a few names at parties to impress friends! (or not)
At any rate, it was definitely worth the effort, and in many ways seems at this 11th hour of the project to be as much a beginning as an end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment